Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Rabbit At World Habitex Exhibition

CuteRabbit on duty in the World Habitex Exhibition at JKP ,Airport Lama, Brunei Darussalam. Visit me if you wana purchase some building materials for personal use or ur projects. Im sure you will be amazed by our products as well as our price. You dun have to know wheres my location coz Im just right infront of the main entrance at the Electrical department waving and smiling friendly to you.

`

CuteRabbit in action!! Trying to promote our products even though Im not really familiar with most of them. Thanks to my colleague whose willing to teach tts why Im holding a notebook.


Guess What !! Theres even promotion on the products shown. heheh i was shocked also. so better drop by to see what you can add on to your house.

 
Macam me so expert actually I was praising the kakak only.


So this is the pameran about.

Friendly people are always here to serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment