Friday, 13 January 2012

MATADOE (Brunei Darussalam)

Yesterday was My first time having sweet time after work with my two pretty colleagues, Mary and Joey. I have been Matadoe for plenty times and I like this place but a bit costly (well to poor ppl like me)

MATADOE is located at Mata Mata Area and its beside HAUS furnitures.

MATADOE is definitely a good place for you to hang out with your friends and spare some quality time together.

Obviously Chinese New Year is around the corner.


Even tho I visited MATADOE plenty of times, yesterday ws my first time to realise they actually bake they own cookies. I wanted to try the cookies and muffin but Im on diet.

Joey always dine at home and it was my pleasure to have dinner first time w her. She always catches ppl attention coz of her tattoos :p



Nice ambience of MATADOE





We are part of the " nice ambience" LOL

Lets see what we order for our drinks

Joey's drinks of the night - Leche De Vanilla

Mary would love if I take her funny or cute pics instead of formal one. She ordered Matadoe Chai Latte. Shes a coffee person and she shared with me the coffee that she ever tasted.

I start to enjoy coffee recently. This is my second coffee of the year - Matadoe Cafe Latte. I didnt know latte is bitter and you could see the changes of my facial expression when I first tasted it. Of course not in this pic.

Here come our main course.

I had my brekky, lunch and dinner which I m not suppose to have so much since I wana diet . So I ordered potato salad only . I dun really like potato salad coz too much mayo but its salad :p

Joey loves steak.



Mary has her dinner date later so she ordered chicken pie as her appetizer.

MATADOE's lamb steak taste juicy and yummy. You should try it next time.


Before I left, I found this table is really unique. Nice colour . Red always catch ppl's attention.

Next time I should try MATADOEs desserts. Wanted to hv light dinner thats why no desserts but then ended up for second dinner. SO FATTY!!! ill upload what I eat after MATADOE .
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment