Sunday, 29 January 2012

Lost then Appreciate

Happy Sunday to my friends, family and of course dear readers ( as if i hv :p). I woke up really early today probably my body alarm been set to 6am due to my working hours. Anyway I sitll feel fantastic coz ITS SUNDAY!!! Why I have extra feeling for this day. Simple!!! Today is the only off day I have. While I was doing laundry, I gave a thought of why a day off could make me so happy. Answer is ... You only appreciate when you lost it !! I used to be so free almost everyday but I dun really appreciate it and now Im only freee during after office hour and of course Sundays and I long for this day. Arent we pathetic? When we have the best we claim we are the unluckiest. When we are in deep shit we blame the world. When we will appreicate what we have?
You know, when i was 55kg , i prayed that Ill be 50kg and Im sure Ill be one of the sexiest lady in the world ( so so silly me). Then I lost weight and I was 47kg then i started to worry about my health, my energy, and of course my look. I looked so old with a really sharp n slim face . Then I started to eat alot hopefully I could gain some weight. And now Im 50kg then I get frustuated and always wana on diet. AARghh!!!! Whats going on ? People just dun appreciate what they have?
Once you ended  a relationship (especially guys), you tell yourself that in my next relationship, Ill definitely be a better bf and I wont repeat the mistake that I have done. Years by years, still your single. One day you found someone who u really wana spend your lifetime with. At first, you treat her like a princess or even a queen. You wana cherish her forever with whatever you have. However after few months time, your back to who u used to be. Then your relationship ended coz your gf think u take her for granted. Again your back to single. Im pretty sure this happen to most of us and we thought we learned but infact we dun.
I dun really appreciate much of what my mom did to me when i was in my teenage time. After I left home for study I missed her really a lot. Then I started to work in other country then I miss her cook. I miss her organised,  her cleaness, her everything. See again we only appreciate when its gone.
Theres so much to improve this year about myself . I know I dun really appreciate much and be thankful of what I been given. To some people I really really treasure them and wouldnt mind to give unconditional love. But when come to relationship I think I have alot of expectation and worry that I might be giving too much probably coz of my past experience. This is sth that I really need to improve. Im glad that I have more time to myself so that I would have a clearer goal.

Remember The greatest pain in love is not appreciate the best thing that you have given. You dun have to search for the best coz you always have it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment