Thursday, 19 January 2012

Rabbit After Work

Whats happening last nite? Rabbit visited Each A Cup branch at Airport Mall Brunei after received a wake up call from my buddy Thanis lol. EAC is officially open on this coming Friday so do visit them and grab ur favourite drinks.

Marul likes jelly but not pearl . Do try my Pineapple green tea with aloe vera. Nice coz 0% sugar hehe

Its easy to look for EAC in Airport mall as its just right beside MOCHI froyo.

I kinda enjoy my non sugar drinks.

After airport mall, I headed to "Stadium Negara Hassanal Bolkiah" to watch a charity football match - Brunei DPMMC FC vs Chaingrai (CR) United PC. Dun get shocked of me watching football match (I know alot of my friends do). I was just merely to experience the live show hehe

Surprisingly LONG Q till Orchid Garden Hotel. I walked from the hotel to stadium. Nice !!!

Burgers everywhere. I used to have burger and indo mee goreng at one of the store outside indoor stadium every Sunday everning. Miss it.

Crowds!!! Ticket for just B$5 and its donated to the fund of Cambodia and Thailand

They have really *Good* voice. Thanks to them Im not bored watching the match.

Everyone is so enjoying.
Btw Congrate to Brunei DPMMC FC :D

The match ended around 10 plus and Im almost half dead coz low batt and hungry. I had my late dinner at "lao Di Fang" then home late. Thats why I woke up so "unhappy".  Cant wait till CNY so that I can spend time with myself in my little room with my softtoys and do some cleaning.


1 comments:

EaHui said...

i slept at 10+ lol

Post a Comment