Friday, 2 March 2012

Bike Night / Week 2012

Good Evening My dear friends :))
Time to sleep soon ^.^ Same to you all. Had a wonderful evening with my sweetheart Eahui at Simpang 396 and Jerudong Park.

We decided to have noodles at home as thats the cheapest and easiest dinner :p

CuteRabbit can be a good cook when come to instant noodles:p

Time to eat dinner :D

LiJia has a perfect boyfriend. Not only can cook but can do housework. He can fry really delicious chicken wings.

Oh ya FYI, Eahui sponsored the noodles and its really delicious. Its KAKA brand


Sigh!! My glutinous rice wasnt really cooked but still I finished them.

Cant really do much in room except taking pic :p

This is my Top companion since i was young. I cant live without it hehehe
More like four sticks !!!

We went to Jerudong Park for Bike Week 2012. Quite excited especially when we heard good voice from a local band.

















Jerudong Park was quite happening. In case you guys miss out today , no worry, you still can visit the event till Sunday :D Rabbit eyes are tiring so she better off to bed hehehe Sleep well everyone. See you at Rabbitland :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment