Thursday, 15 March 2012

Rabbit is waiting...

Deng Deng Deng ~~~ Rabbit is waiting everyday for the news from Sg coz rabbit decided to try her luck there. Not sure if Ill get accepted but I know theres always good news ahead :) I really cant wait for the new try. I have so much plans in mind already if i have been accepted. Theres so many I can do there like how to be a technical person, how to adapt a city life, how to make my blog more interesting & etc. hahahha can see how excited or how boring I am now :p Well its always good to plan ahead. Of course I dun have too high expectation. Even If I have been rejected, life is still beautiful :) Rabbit posted some pics from my last SG trip to hope that Ill be there soon  :p

Rabbit went for Zoukout 2011 and it was awesome. I had so much fun there and I danced nonstop yuhuu.. This year I gona be there again :D

Umm when did I take this picture? Was that in a Japanese restaurant ? Cant really remember but can tell my hair was so messy

It was fun to "walk" most of the time especially after a heavy dinner. Orchard Road is fun to walk !!! I really look so tourist & obasan.

Ok i have a little bit problem here. Some of my pictures arent in alignment. Why ah ? Time to seek help from Mr Fish !!!




My last picture before I flew back to Brunei. Hopefully soon Ill be there with all my belongings from Brunei :p Wish me luck everyone :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment