Thursday, 8 March 2012

Rabbit's "MOST "

Happy Thursday avionee~~ Hows day been ? Rabbit's day not bad. She started to feel hungry and crave for food. She lost her appetite totally for the past one week and sick for few days. Im still feeling unwell but getting better already. I just faced one of my most challenging moment but I'm glad that I made the best decision for myself. 95% sad 10% happy but still I have not regret for my choices. Definitely one of a toughest & quickest decision I ever made but I know theres no point to hold on something that dun belong to me. After I made this decision I had a lot of awareness. I see things differently . Well of course sometimes not really that clear as I cry alot :p You know when you made a tough decision, you just cant help but cry alot. Imagine you have been holding on something that you feel so comfy for quite sometimes then only realized it is not belong to you. The hardest thing in the world definitely is when you have to let go something that you crave and love. I am glad that I have the courage to express my true feeling and at the same time I am proud of myself for learning to let go. I cant say I am doing well. In fact Im in a crap mood . However I believe in love and I believe in miracles. As long as we believe in ourselves, anything could happen. Hopefully everything go well and rabbit could start a new life with a new intention. By the way, I just set a new intention which is to focus on myself and love myself more before I could love each and everyone of you. Sometimes I cant see me growing or practicing what I have been taught and I quite disappointing by myself but I know I change alot and i grow up alot without me knowing it. 
Here Rabbit wana thank each of you. You are Today's Rabbit. Hopefully I always have you all in my life journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment