Sunday, 4 March 2012

We are cool

Rabbit spent her last weekend with this awesome group of friends. Shes missing the beautiful moment right now *sniffsniff* hehe. Whats so special about the this group of friends that I meet. Well all my friends are special , its just that the environment brought us to a different level of friendship and it opens our heart so that we able to be true to each other. I know that in daily life I get along well with most of my friends including colleagues. But sometimes we dun really speak heart to heart. Thats really  mean alot and that definitely will cheer up your day. It doesnt mean you have to listen to the positive thoughts from your friends, it also includes their problems or worries. I love to "Really" talk to everyone of you but sometimes just umm i duno :p By the way Rabbit is lucky that shes surround by beautiful people. Thank you guys...


They are definitely the special one that I wish to continue this journey with...

One of the couples that I admire alot. So much to learn from them.

One of the pics that I dun wish to share but I just did :p

What happen with CuteRabbit meets up with Cool Bunny & Big Bunny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment