Monday, 26 March 2012

Thank You Eahui :))


Rabbit just got home then saw Eahui's tagged her in a post in FB. I clicked then saw one of her entries about me. I cried while reading the post coz so touched and I felt so "she bu de". Eahui ah Eahui why u wana make me cry ah!!! You know how much I wana hug u so tight right now and say thank you for ur cares & loves. 
Some of you might wonder whose Eahui. Well please visit her blogspot www.eahui.blogspot.com then you will know whose this wonderful sweet lady.
Eahui, your right!! Things come too fast and we could never predict whats gona happen next. Be presence & treasure everyone around us. Theres few appreciation that I wana tell u here :)

Eahui
(1) Thanks for willing to be my friend during  our first met up in LANEIGE anni even tho u thought Im kinda weird especially with my outfit :p
(2) Thanks for visiting BT booth in Consumer Fair last year for TWICE :p 
(3) Thanks for dropping by BT everytime when  ur free especially when I was working full time there. I was so bored back then and glad that u willing to come and talk to me. 
(4) Thanks for willing to answer my call especially when i had all the crazy ideas ( coz so bored :p) 
(5) Thanks for listening to all my complains and my sad stories :p You never miss a single call of mine. 
(6) Thanks for introducing your idol to me. haha never knew RA is ur idol :p 
(7) Thanks for being so "party" & so energetic whenever I need a super duper active friend for company :p 
(8) Thanks for helping me in "job hunting" when I first wanted to leave Brunei. 
(9) Thanks for sharing me your stories, your feelings, ur up ur down ur almost everything except ur naked body :p
(10) Thanks for wana suck my **** even tho I will never ever let u to do so . hahaha Im glad u didnt take picture of me changing infront of u LOL 
(11) Thanks for making me feel home in Brunei. Your one of the reason why I love Brunei so much. I will definitely come back & dun forget our Zoukout Date end of year. lets get crazy!!!! AGAIN!!!
(12) Thanks for listening to my sharing especially about  CV hehehehe 
(13) Thanks for sleeping over my place always. Eahui is such a good gal that she made my bed everytime she left. 
(14) Thanks for lunching and dining w me everytime I wanted to. 
(15) Thanks for taking so much of my dumb pictures :p of coz nice pics :p 
(16) Thanks for listening to my dumb singing in my room . I know u must be really bored . U know what, I really enjoying the moment u lied on bed playing w ur phone while I did my own things. So quiet and nice. I really love it...
(17) Thanks for helping me to pack with my stuff. I know you werent happy when I wanted to throw most of my toys :p 
(18) Thanks for sleeping over for my last nite even tho we had to sleep on quilt. 

Even though we are apart, we will never be far as long as we are well connect. Its easy to make friends but never easy to maintain. Hopefully we will continue to share our feelings our happiness and of course our sadness. Let us support each other no matter where we are. I love you and you always my sister :) Take care my dear and dun get bored . Muakzzz






1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great blog posting and very useful. I really appreciate the research you put into it.Superb!
zell v yang terbuat dari ekstrak plasenta domba .satu satunya produk anti aging terbaik yang ada di Indonesia dan yang pertama di Asia, dan zell v phytogreen

Post a Comment