Sunday, 4 March 2012

Happy Birthday to Zavier & Ridwan

Happy Birthday to Zavier & Ridwan. Attended both birthday dinner last nite and both were fantastic. May this two birthday boys stay cheerful and joyful always.

OK I definitely hv to admit that I dun take care of my belonging well. My stitch's ear is losen :/ been blaming myself for being so careless wuwuwuwu

Brandon Cant wait to have his dinner. lamb Lamb

Ambrose & Brandon. Lightbulb lightbulb

Whats your fave drinks?


Brunei is so small. Surprised that I met Alex there hehehe
Heres the Sophian daddy & Zavier baby boy




This boy is just talented.




I love this bunny cake from Le Apple
Again on the other side, Ridwan was celebrating his birthday at PSW. When I just reached I could see the yummy crab with bread on the dining table. Drooling~~~ sayang I was really full




Eahui loves butt :D lol 

0 comments:

Post a Comment