Monday, 5 March 2012

Rabbit Only Rest Day - Sunday :D

Quote of the day -" Good relationship dun just happen. They take time , patience and two people who truly want to be together" .Hopefully my mom reads this quote :p
Hows everyone's Sunday? As usual Rabbit enjoys her Sunday as thats the only rest day.  Thats why I either choose to rest or spend time with friends. I have very serious issue in concentrating and trying to remember things. I think something must have been bothering me or I have been trying to get rid of something. Not really quite sure but I am really very forgetful recently. That's definitely not a good sign. Anyway yesterday I went for a yummy brekky with brandon and William. Met william last week then realised he is one of my exes' friend. No wonder he looks so familiar. The world is sosoos small. Brandon and I craved for kolomee so I decided to go Lau Di Fang but unfortunately it was closed as we were too early. So we went to the nearby kolomee stall and it was so tasty. You must be wondering why there is no picture of the kolomee hohoho :p Have a guess then :p




Our purpose of the day was to see Nora Danish in person at Boustead and we were glad that we managed to take pictures with her hehehe

Nora Danish is so tiny and pretty of course.

We were so excited thats why "behu behu" wana take pictures with the celebrity


GTR R35

Congratulation to Boustead for the successfully launched of NISSAN JUKE.


Beautiful Nora:)





GTR R35

NISSAN Fairlady 370Z


Thanks to the guys to do grocery shopping to me. I always want to do it but too lazy :p

Cupcakes from Kitchen of Jasmine. So colourful!!

Both Brandon & Rabbit are Froyo lovers but we have different taste of toppings. Brandon loves sweet toppings but I prefer jelly thingy.


Only yesterday I realised Mochi's logo is a rabbit. Thats so cute

Do visit Mochi at Airport Mall ^.^


My day didnt end at Mochi.I went home for a small nap then blogged a little bit then watched movie then dinner at Pondok Sari Wangi. Love it ~~~ My Monday is always awesome coz I spent time with quality people on Sunday. You are definitely my charger :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment