Friday, 2 March 2012

An evening At Jerudong Park Brunei Darussalam

Halooo Avionee~~~ Hows day so far ? Ill write about my day in my next entry before I sleep tonite (If possible :p). Yesterday after work Rabbit went to Jerudong park for a walk after sosoos many years. After 4-5 years i guess? I had dinner at the food stall there and the food was SUCKSSS base on my lovely friend :p I really enjoy a leisure evening especially with friends that you feel comfy with and you could talk about everything. It doesnt matter how tire and busy you are, you still willing to spend some quality time with him/her/them. Rabbit really loves spending time with friends that she likes alot. Well everyone does. But I really love it hoho coz my energy level will be up up up and up hohoho. Well if i havent spend my time with  you, it doesnt mean I dun love you, soon ill spare time with you hahaha sound like me so laku :p

This is the food stall that I mentioned. Umm not really crowded but i think its kinda crowded :p

If your a close friend of mine, you def know CuteRabbit loves kang kong.

You could dine in here if your really really bored :p

This Tom Yan Soup is ok ok . Can try but ok ok :p

I had a short walk at the park even though it rained a bit. I know theres event going on there but I just cant recall the name :p Ill go there again tonite then I could tell u what is it about :p

I think this is quite cool :p I bet tonite will be so crowded.

Oh ya now I know whats the event about - Bike Week 2012 ( coz i just asked Mr F hoho)

So Everyone see u there tonite :D Ill be there with my sexy lovely Eahui. Hopefully I could grab some nice pictures with my phone :/  Enjoy your evening dear friends and eat healthy and of course dun forget to smile :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment