Friday, 23 March 2012

I love Brunei

Theres never a goodbye as long as we are well connected. Today is Rabbit's last day ( well for this month :p) in Brunei. Its not really a long period of time staying in Brunei but I feel so "home" here. I spend most of my time staying here , spend most of time with my "family" here and I love Brunei's air. As usual I woke up around 6am today and theres so much memories came across my mind. Alot of things happened in this short 3 years and I grow alot and of course I know myself even better especially after my CV class. You know sometims Im wondering, where do i really belong too? Im glad that I have a group of friends that always be there for me no matter what but at the same time I admire  you who have a fixed place to stay, have same friends that could meet up every weekends, have a stable partner that always there. However I should see this in a different perspective. Im so lucky to have the good friends everytime I move. Isnt life awesome? :D 
So many ppl I wana thank here :p Just keep in touch my dear friends. Fb or whatsapp rabbit. I set my commitments last weekend which is (1) Do exercise (2) Eat more fruits (3) Save up for CV 4 in May (4) stay connect with my CV friends and of course all my friends. Im glad that Im doing pretty well so far. Just an hour ago I added few more commitments. (5) join Sg Tzu Tji activities on Suns (6) Meet up with Sg Cvians. So now everyone is clear with my commitments :p so please give lots of lots of support to rabbit ^.^ 
Today is your best best day :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment