Friday, 9 March 2012

Rabbit's Colleague Part II

Hellooooo Avione~~ Hows your day? Rabbit has a happy day coz everyone in the office looks so cheerful. Hope you all feel the same too.

Ah Chuan , An apple user and lover. He cares about his body shape alot as he goes gym almost everyday. A very capable leader :))

Michelle's baby is celebrating his birthday tomorrow and we going to have food :D yuhuu~~~ I like Michelle because she is always cheerful and I always see her smiling.

This Yong, dun wana let me take his picture. Is okay this is good enough. I still remember I asked Yong to be my photographer at the very first day I met him. I bet he wishes that he never knew me :p coz after that he has so much editing work to do

OK!! I wana kill this guy - Ah Hii. He likes to shout and shock me in the office. 2 times a day!!!! Imagine how suffer I am :p He was unhappy that I wasn't been scared few days ago coz I was sick. but still he managed to shock me.

Left one is Mr Sai coz he likes to eat shit!!! Thanks him for scanning my documents and providing me with the design that I requested :p Guess what!! Rabbit's one hour's facial expression = Mr Sai's 24 hours's facial expression. Right one is my dear sweet colleague - Su Ee. I shared alot with her coz she is a good listener. I like her positive attitude and she is sososo young. Cant wait to travel with her next year hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment