Monday, 19 March 2012

My dream and My illusion

Few days ago, I faced my biggest illusion with a huge fear. I never thought I could fear so much on a particular thought. I thought I am a brave lady but in fact its just surface courage. Deep inside I fear alot and Im lonely. My biggest illusion crash with my dream coz basically they are the same. My dream is  to be with someone that I love forever.... While my biggest illusion is that I thought by having a partner that I think I love him, Ill be the happiest girl in the world. This just couldnt work. How can I depend my happiness on others. I am the one who control my life and I have the right to choose happiness for my own. I think the root for all this illusion is I have no confident in myself and I thought only through my partner then I could grow and be the perfect one.
Its time to change my perspective. Its ok to have my own dream but I needa learn to love myself more and love everyone around me not only to a particular person. With this positive thought then only I can attract a really really true love. I dun have to worry that its not yet here coz eventually it will come. Meanwhile I just need to learn to appreciate my life more and have greater and bigger vision which not only emphasize on myself. Have a fantastic day everyone :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment