Monday, 19 March 2012

TS vegeterian coffeshop at Menglait , Brunei Darussalam

Rabbit been to this vegeterian restaurant many times but only today I know that the owner just open a new cafe right beside it and its all vegeterian food. Never judge a vegeterian restaurant coz they serve excellent food.

Look at the menu!! Theres so much choices. I almost pengsan looking at the menu. This is so cool~~~
 I love the interior design for the cafe. Very simple and absolutely quiet and cosy.Do feel free to drop by as its located at Menglait same block as Le apple.



They serve all type of food. From American breakfast set to dinner.




Of course they serve pure and fresh fruit juice. Try out this Carrot Juice. It has anti aging function. Ladies sure love.

The body cleanser - Carrot, Apple & Ginger. Guess Im clean now :p

ohhhh you must try this "lu mee". Only noodles, herbal soup and bean curb. Healthy and yummy!! I love it! anyone wana try with rabbit next time ?

yummmmm Rojak~~~ Imagine rojak source without the prawn thingy.. thats definitely make this whole dishes so much healthier and u dun hv to worry if ur allergic to seafood :D
Popiah Popiah~~ One of my favourite dishes. This popiah is so much diff from other restaurant coz its fresh and definitely crunchy

First time in my life I try Vegeterian Roti John. Awesome man!! Must try!!!

Grilled tomatoes. Not really my favourite but tomatoes lover sure love it . 

So what you all waiting for ? Drop by menglait tonite to try out the dishes. I am sure you all will love it !!! Ill for sure visit again!!!