Thursday, 29 March 2012

Say Hi to rabbit's new journey

Unbelievably Rabbit is writing her post in her tiny room located at one of HDB in Jurong West, Singapore. Last December I was still hesitating if I should leave Brunei for good and get a job in Singapore. And now finally I am here to grab for a better opportunity. During my flight from Sibu to KL & KL to Sg, I had a huge awareness about my perspective of life. Honestly I am a very impatient lady. I always cant wait till result including watching series, playing games, doing a project and even in a relationship. I never enjoy the progress and of course never learn to appreciate and definitely be presence. If I could slow down my pace and started to appreciate everyone around me, then Ill know how wonderful life can be. Therefore, I started to appreciate the taxi driver who I met in LCCT. We talked and he even introduced me his friends who just drove passed us. There was laughters during the short drive from LCCT to lulu's company. Isn't life beautiful when we learn how to appreciate..

I woke up around 2am this morning coz needa catch my flight to Sg at 745am. So early man!!! I look extremely tire.However my heart cant wait for the new start:)

I bought this red dots shoes from E&E Miri with Eahui. I know Ill walk alot in Sg. yuhuu time to slim down

Thanks to M1 counter. I managed to get my phone line & broadband sim card. Unfortunately I cant access internet through my line :/ Ill have to drop by their service center to solve the problem. Luckily I have mifi with me (Thanks to Rano :D ) If not I wouldnt be able to whatsapp, twitter , fb & Instagram. 

In case one day I lost my bag and you happen to see this, please return to me :p 

I never realise how important external phone charger till I left Brunei.

See I am definitely a lucky bunny. Thanks to my mom and Auntie Annie if not I wouldnt be able to find a place to rest when I just reached Sg. Sorry Auntie that I move out at the very first day coz *paiseh* to kacau u. Auntie Annie fed me with sweet potatoe :p

Auntie Annie & her husband having good time taking care of baby.

She looks like me when I was young. Cute~~~


First thing I learned at the very first  day is how to save water. Back then in Brunei I wasted so much water. My landlord told me how to use water and electricity wisely and she collects all the recycled items. We reuse water coz water is so precious here. Oh yeah , after I woke up from my quick nap, all of a sudden I felt so lonely in this new country. I miss my friends in Brunei & my family. Good thing I managed to whoosh it away!!! Had window shopping with Priscilla at Jurong Point . Thanks her so much for keeping me company to cure my homesick. Tomorrow will be another fantastic day coz ill go to NTU. Ok, time for CuteRabbit to sleep now. Kiss Kiss ~~~

3 comments:

EaHui said...

U homesick brunei, not sibu. lol

Johnny - Paws said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnny - Paws said...

Yeah lo.... All your adorable friends here ma.

Dont think too much ler mui mui.. i am sure that i will see you back in Brunei to see us soon. Call me when you back ok? ko ko bring you makan good good one.

Post a Comment