Thursday, 8 March 2012

Rabbit's Colleague

I have wonderful colleagues & its really fun to randomly take pic of my colleagues. Today I managed to snap four of them :p So get ready my dear colleagues for your best shot heheheh
I never really talk alot to lawrence. Started recently we shared alot and Im glad that he willing to talk to me about his experiences and feelings. A really good talk with you Lawrence. Well should be "good talks" heheheh

Elaine is one of the most organised lady I ever met. Shes so determined in her work and she is very helpful. Thanks Elaine for willing to help me with my work and always willing to listen to my bullshits :p . Your a wonderful leader for sure.

Joey the sexiest girl in our office. She dresses up nicely everyday & Im sure colleagues love the way she dresses herself. She remembers my taste and favourite which make me wowowoow such a lovely girl

Zaini is my Sales Manager. I learned the most from him beside my dear boss. He teaches me unconditionally . I almost shed tears when he shared his most challenging and painful moment. I learned a lot from the way he handle obstacles and how he sees life in a positive way.
 Why Rabbit post this entry coz I hope that we all always treasure our colleagues and treat them like our own family. We spend most of my time in office therefore its important for us to maintain good relationship with our colleagues then we will have a perfect working environment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment