Sunday, 18 March 2012

Dedicated special to Brandon & Jan

Dear guys, I never expected that we could reach this stage . It seems so easy to anyone but to us we didnt expect this to happen tho we set our intention. I love how u both shared our intention. Once again it proves that whenever theres intention n commitment we will definitely reach what we wan. The intention is so strong that we reach our dream in just 3 weeks time. This is definitely one of the amazing moment I ever seen. Life is full of unexpected and we will never know hows the journey could be and hows the friendship will turn into. But I am very sure that as long as we have the same intention and as long as we are committed, we will be always in this path together. You guys dun spend much time with me and we get to know each other so deeply in just 9 days, but you know me more than anyone else . Thanks for all the advises I have for my illusion and thanks for being presence whenever I feel like sharing and talking. That mean alot to me. It really doesnt matter how old u both are, coz I am always 18 :p I really learn alot from u both in term of energy and attitude. You guys taught me to say I love you. I never really express it to others except to my illusion but since yesterday I realise how great love could be. Not only to family, bf but always friends. This is not just three simple words, its three powerful words to show how much u mean to me. I love u Brandon and Jan and definitely all my friends. Thank you both for being part of my journey. I miss u :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment