Sunday, 4 March 2012

This Means War



Rabbit Just back from The Mall Cineplex watching "This Means War". I must blog about this movie coz I just feel like I want to :p I LIKE and DUN LIKE this movie. I like it coz its a funny movie and of course its romantic. I bet most ladies love how the guys trying to win Lauren ( Witherspon) 's heart. I definitely  love it and for sure will melt on the spot. However the whole thing doesnt make sense. How can you date two person at the same time? How can you kiss two person at the same time? I was gona say how can u sleep with two person at the same time then i realise oh Lauren didnt sleep with Tuck (Hardy) :p I felt so uncomfortable with the whole thingy tho I myself ever get confused too. Reason I dun like probably coz I cant learn any great values from it. However I love what's Lauren's best friend said something about "Be with someone that make you "you" ". Guess thats what she tried to say. This is so true. I know that I always start a relationship base on romance and my extremely strong feelings. Therefore I tend to neglect whats my real intention to be in a relationship. Im trying to break my "old thinking" and hopefully I practice lessons that I learned from my past relationships. Overall I did enjoy the movie IF i dun think too much :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment