Friday, 9 March 2012

Zell V The Door to a younger you~~

Rabbit just received a pack of Zell V from a nice "fish". I think my friend thinks I look old thats why bought me this pack of suppliment . Just kidding :p I believe this Zell V could really help in building stamina ( base on my fren uh uh :p ) However the most attractive part from this pill is that it provides you youth & beauty. How all this work?Well u may visit www.zell-v.com for details.




The pill is absolutely huge. Lucky Rabbit doesnt face any problem swallowing it hehehe

Its same size to an eraser. waaaaaa


Still remember him ? umm what series hes famous in again ? I cant remember too. I think the video might provide you more info of Zel V heheh. Happy Watching :D

4 comments:

dedi haryono said...

zell v indonesia http://obatantiaging.com/sheep-placenta/

dedi haryono said...

This is a great blog posting and very useful. I really appreciate the research you put into it.Superb!
Inilah salah satu cara agar awet muda dengan menggunakan produk zell v platinum plus yang terbuat dari ekstrak plasenta domba .satu satunya produk anti aging terbaik yang ada di Indonesia dan yang pertama di Asia, perkenalkan zell v dari placenta domba

delta said...


This is a great blog posting and very useful. I really appreciate the research you put into it.Superb!
phytogreen | zell v

platinum plus
| zell v phytogreen | zell v | placenta domba | zell v price | zell v placenta | zell v product | cream pemutih |suntik stem cell | plasenta rusa | placenta kosmetik | suntik placenta | produk placenta | zell v gold | kosmetik placenta | zel-v plus | suntik placenta domba | suntik placenta di wajah | pemutih wajah placenta | placenta pemutih wajah |pemutih placenta | terapi stem cell | tanam benang | zell v platinum plus | kurma coklat | zell v | placenta domba

The Best said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is

overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

zell v |phytogreen | zell v platinum plus | zell v phytogreen | placenta domba

Post a Comment