Monday, 12 March 2012

Everything is a choice

Good Morning Monday!!! Monday is always the best coz its a brand new day .So cheer up everyone :D As usual Rabbit's Sunday was beautiful and sweet. I woke up around 8am and FT a little bit , relaxing at home. Feeling Great~~~

This is how I dry my hair. I have to sit on the floor coz I dont have a dressing table with chair. And my mirror is so dirty that I never look nice taking pic infront of it.

Heading to Brandon's place for homecook lunch. I love homecook :D

Brandon & Jun Jun are both pokemon fans I reckon if not they wouldnt have holding the ball thingy

After a warmth lunch, I watched Lorax with group of cool friends. Lorax is absolutely worth to watch. Its a simple , straightforward with good value movie.

I know Im not suppose to take picture and video in the cinema :p but I just cant help it :p Anyway I only took few pics :p After movie I spent time with few friends at Sophia's place and it was so cosy. It was fun watching Sophia, Winnie & Rano playing the "violent" game. How I wish I can play but Im too lazy to play game :p

After Brunei HBT 2012, Rabbit is back again to the stadium to support Brunei DPMM FC . Congrate to the team again for the victory. Rabbit is happy everytime Brunei win yuhuuu Still I have to clarify that im not a footie fan :p

Sad that I gona miss out this friday match . Hopefully DPMM FC wins again :D

Thanks to Goldmyne for the free ticket. I saved B$5 for it :p
Everyone is so into Free Drawing now. I have no choice but to play it coz kaisu & this apps is the hotest one. I dun really like it coz I have to think how to draw and I have to guess. Rabbit just dun like to use her brain :p

This clement so smart that he even watapps me the picture so that I can give him answer directly. Im smart tho coz I did the same to others as well :p
After reporting what I have done yesterday, Rabbit would like to do some personal sharing. I realise that the most challenging moments in my life are definitely when Im learning to let go. I think this is definitely the hardest time. However I could see improvement in myself. Letting go doesnt mean to forget but its sort of like accepting the fact and facing it with an open heart. Say is always easy but when the feeling comes, you feel miserable. The toughest part will be how you adjust your feeling & transform it to a joyful moment. Its all about choices. Do I choose to be sad or happy ? I choose happiness :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment