Friday, 30 March 2012

TGIF

Sabrina's quote of the day ~ Love yourself, for if you dont, how can you expect anybody else to love you? 

I always love LANEIGE make up . Just recently I started to use LANEIGE Ornament Pack. The colour is so natural that you cant even tell that I put on make up. Its an ultra texture pressed face powder.Girls who still hesitate which powder to use may try LANEIGE Ornament Pack. Ull like it for sure. 

One of the disadvantage of staying in Jurong West is that I am so lazy to go to city. Therefore I decided to spend my evening here :D 

The ticket costs only $5 (just like in Brunei)

Tonight GOMBAK UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB vs BRUNEI DPMMC FOOTBALL CLUB. I arrived just in time. FYI , it took me ONLY 5 mins to walk here from my place. Its so convenient!!

Im glad i bring along my bag and sandals. If not I wouldnt have so much casual walk. Theres so much "walking" in Sg and I could feel my waist is in pain :p 

Bruneians are always so supportive no matter where they are.
These are the GOMBAK supporters. After I talked to them, then I found out I sat at the wrong place :p I should be sitting with DPMM supporters :p

Another group of DPMMFC supporters. 

GUFC supporters. I love their shirt. Hope to get one soon. 


Rabbit is happy that once again DPMMFC won the match . DPMM FC 3 while GUFC 0. Good job!! Hope to see the team soon :D Rabbit is exhausted now. I think I been walking alot :p I better sleep now coz tomorrow will be another full day. Sweet dream and sleep well everyone. See you all in Rabbitland :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment