Thursday, 22 March 2012

Save one life with your precious blood

Rabbit already had the feeling that she gained weight. Then surprisingly and shockingly shes over 50kg now . However this is a good news that finally she is able to donate blood. Brunei 's hospital (both Ripas & JPMC) urgently need more bloods. So dear friends( especially if your O Type), please come for blood donate if your over 50kg.

Blood donating is actually one of my fears. Since rabbit could overcome it then u all should :) Please support blood donating to save a life.

Friendly students interested in watching the process of donating blood.
Look hurt coz rabbit was so scared but think of how useful ur blood could be:)




Special thanks to the Ms Nurse for being so kind to me & thanks to my fats. Wout you all i couldnt have successfully donated my blood. Today I gona start dieting lol . Happy blood donating everyone.Rabbit really hope you all can help :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment