Sunday, 25 March 2012

A Reminder to my next bf ( No offend :p)

Rabbit faced huge problem when packing her belongings few days ago . My soft toys, cards, frames & etc are more than my dresses !!!! Why can this happen ? Well thts coz everyone thinks that I love soft & cute toys so most of my bfs will buy alot for me. Actually I do love cute stuff :p Problem is one country one bf so I always ended up making tough decision either to keep the gifts or throw them away. Most of the times I keep unless I hate u so much :p Therefore I have a sweet reminder for my next bf ( even tho I hope I wont have one for at least a year) . Please dun buy me soft toys and cute gifts. However I wouldnt mind you to get me bags or money  LOL *knock myself* .  Anyway its time to sleep now everyone. Don't stay up late and rest well. See you all in CuteRabbitLand :)) 

1 comments:

Green Leaf said...

cuo si lan... hahahaha....

Post a Comment