Tuesday, 13 March 2012

I believe - Tata Young

Everytime when Rabbit listen to this song, wowoow so many wonderful memories . Well those might be short memories but it leaves huge impact in Rabbit's life. Whats the true happiness in your life ? What do you really wan ? Whats the real you ? How far you can really reach ? Are you being authentic to yourself ? Are you facing the true you ? I have so much questions for myself & till now Im still seeking for the best one. Its never too late to know about yourself as long as you are always true to yourself. This is definitely a tough one coz most of us do not have the courage to face the real us. Rabbit has the same problem as well. umm should say I have the courage to face the real me but I might on the wrong track. Some might think rabbit loves to move around and theres always new options. Is that GS ? I dun think so. Just that I have not yet found the best in me. Im pretty sure I can do even better than now. Its just take sometimes to reach what I really wan. When the time comes, we will know. This is a whole life homework.
Oya my sister, Eahui loves this song and she made her own video . I gona repost it again :p Enjoy !


0 comments:

Post a Comment