Thursday, 15 March 2012

High Tea Time

Its 3pm and Rabbit is thinking of cakes :D Then I found all these yummy pictures from my blue harddisk then I posted it here. Enjoy ur afternoon everyone and dun fall asleep. The day is still young :D Happy Highteaing if you are :))

An invitation cake to watch Hello Kitty Show which ended up x jadi. Thanks LHH

HKKS 's birthday cupcake during her first visit in Brunei.


Liz can bake yummy cake. I finished most of the cake.
LHH is the most creative guy I ever met. He always comes up with all these cute cute cupcake ideas.

Rabbit is a huge twilight fan.

Childish ya!!

Nice to see but not nice to eat :p


Its fruit time!!

Are you a Shin Chan fan ? 
Btw u guys must be happy right now coz few more hours to go then off work :D Rabbit gona off work soon too then heading to Empire for my weekend course. So happy coz I gona meet up with Jan and Brandon. Yuhuu... Me happyyyy~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment