Monday, 12 March 2012

Brunei HBT 2012

Last Friday was a historical moment for Brunei coz Brunei won the HBT 2012. Rabbit was so proud of the team and of course I am happy too. Eahui, CR & Ran are all so semangat wearing yellow walking towards Hassanal Bolkiah Stadium. Guess where we parked our cars? Times Square man!!! Normally I parked at Orchid Hotel Area but on that day we parked "sibe" far coz of our kiasurism. Walking is fun :D Cant believe Eahui willing to join me for the match :D


Can tell that everyone is so excited for the match. Brunei Darussalam vs Indonesia.

Eahui & Rano happily walk towards the stadium.

Everything is ready for the important match. It was just 6 & the stadium already fulled of yellow ppl

heheh Rabbit first Brunei Jersey:D Cool yellow shirt :D

I asked Eahui to take this picture coz I wana show off my jersey :p

Brunei supporters were already there at the gate since 4 plus I assume or even earlier.
As usual its another raining night. Always have to enjoy the match under the rain. Guess thats the reason rabbit is sick for such a long time T.T


Ok!! Why I must take pic of the ticket? Coz its so precious. Ppl Qed Up since 6am (or earlier ) just to have one. Im lucky to have nice friend that willing to get a ticket for me :) Thanks Mr Fish!

Rabbit's raincoat. Actually it isnt mine but since Im the regular users so I declare its mine :D
Raining didnt stop anyone from watching the match including Rabbit herself :D

This is really call " People Mountain People Sea". I never seen such crowds in the entire of my life( I guess :p) I was so "semangat" in this atmosphere and definitely feeling yellow.



Pity people that werent able to watch the match live. They were still waiting outside even it was already half way of the match. I took this picture when I went to washroom. It was so crazy and scary coz people were knocking and hitting on the gate and of course some were screaming :/

When Brunei Team won , all the "hardwork" seemed unimportant. Everyone was so joyful & proud of the country. Rabbit was touched by the Bruneians coz everyone was so patriotic. Of course there are some sad scenes which I do not wish to mention it here :p 




Again Rabbit would like to congrate Brunei Team for the victory. Football is like an international language. You dont have to talk and communicate much. You just needa sit there and enjoy the match then let the match brings everyone together. It wont happen in a badminton match or swimming competition.Sayang Rabbit will miss the next DPMM game but definitely will watch more matches in future :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment