Sunday, 25 March 2012

A new journey is going to start ...

Good Evening to both my Brunei & Sibu Friends :D Hows day been so far? Rabbit been "headaching" with her photoshop coz she is such a noob. Finally everything has been set and now she can post pictures :D FYI, Im back to my hometown, Sibu. I feel so different this time coz I know I'm not gona back to Brunei for quite sometimes (only for visiting ). I have so much mixed feelings. I still cant believe that I left Brunei coz I love the country and I always think that I will settle down there ( I mean marry a Bruneian :p) . However I am glad that I made the decision to work in Singapore. Hows life will be there? I duno. But I take it as an opportunity and I am willing to accept everything with an open heart. 
Its my honor that I had the chance to visit Eahui's House before I left Brunei which is in Seria. I was shocked when she told me that its her dream for me and her idol to visit her house :p Such a cute dream!! And here you are... This is her lovely house~~~


I found this on Eahui's wall. Interesting Lady~~~I should do the same thing.

Guess what!! Eahui is a movie star. Sigh!! I havent watch her movie. So guys dun forget to watch ya 

Eahui loves soft toys i guess coz she has alot. So you know what to give her for her birthday in May :)
Fish in Eahui's house. Theres a fish stuck in the tiny hole. Poor fishy!!
Oh ya, Eahui drove me all the way from Bandar to her house while Lee was alone in his car (poor guy). Thanks Born Lee for bringing my 8 boxes to Miri. To award ourselves, we had brunch at Boulevard Restaurant in Miri. Surprisingly the food was bad and theres not much customers. I still prefer Grand Palace. 








Why this picture pop up all of a sudden? Coz during the brunch, all I can think of was Brunei Brunei Brunei..such a lovely and peaceful country with wonderful people. I will definitely come back if I have a good job offer.




My flight was 545pm and we already got bored around 12pm. We had no idea what we can do . We went to Bintang Plaza and still it cant kill our time much. So we decided to have some snow flake tho I still cough. Not bad tho!! You can drop by to have a bowl of snow flake when u visit Miri next time. 




I went to airport around 2 plus coz "beh tahan" already. After I said goodbye to Eahui, Born Lee and LHH, I had a few hours catch up with Chan, Sing Ee, Amy & Aaron. Thanks guys for keeping me company. They are my first batch of close friends in Brunei. Back then I spent almost every seconds with Sing Ee. Im glad that we still connected well till now. Im so blessed with all these wonderful friends that I met in Brunei. 



I should have dressed up and make up coz I know I ll take heaps of pictures but I woke up around 5am and I was really so tired and lazy. I hope u all wont mind me wout my make up. Anyway u guys already get used to it :p So Good Bye Brunei and thanks for all your loves and cares. Feeling excited and yet nervous for my new journey. I have a little bit of fear but I know Ill be alright. Take care my Brunei Friends :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment