Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Sick Rabbit

Hi Everyone~~ Hows day been? Rabbit took sick leave yesterday coz mentally and physically ill. I woke up at 3am then I knew that I gona get sick coz my throat was in pain and I felt so weak. So disappointed coz I have singing tonite :/ been practising for it and yet no chance to perform. Sososos "gek sei"


Thanks to mom who prepared this concentrated honey lime juice during her last trip. This is really helpful especially for those who has sore throat.

Rabbit dun eat medicine but she was forced to take it yesterday coz she wana get cured soon. However I dun take today coz I know i wont get cured before tonite :p
Thanks to my sickness that I had the chance to get my fixed anklet. I didnt wear it for the past two months I suppose. Felt so insecure. Now its back :D

When Rabbit is sick, she craves for vegetables. Well she craves for green leaves everyday :p

First time tried mint leaves .Tasted weird but not bad tho.

Guess what I did after lunch ? I went to Empire beach to have a good thought and rest. I hardly sleep well recently so I decided to stay away from home a while and listen to the nature sound.

I had so much awareness when I was alone at the beach which is a good thing .
I realised that life never stops pushing forward. Stay focused and never slow down with regrets. Regret is one of the situation that I do not wish to happen in my life.

Sometimes I complain why things can be so complicated. Well even the most complicated thing is pretty simple, you just need to lose all the crap attached to it. How you gona lose it, it depends on you.

Me alone could never make this journey perfect. I need a "You" to grow and be my soul mate. Who are "You"

Bruises & scars always on me but yet I still love them
True love doesnt mean being inseperable ; it means being separated and nothing changes.

Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go.

Thanks to my lovely friend for this :)

Lastly , Rabbit wana tell you : " Love isnt a decision, its a feeling. It doesnt come with "rules" or instruction...it just happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment